We create the tools for teachers/instructors to TEACH Construction
TEACH Construction is here to support those doing the great work of training individuals in the trades.
To effectively train in the 21st Century a teacher/trainer needs to have a wide array of tools in their “instructional toolbox”- both digital tools and physical tools. Our construction training instructional resources will help deliver high-quality training in the classroom and online.
Providing Construction training in a 21st Century Classroom is not an easy task; everyone can use some support. Our TEACH Construction Resources can be used to enhance the online experience, the classroom experience, and training in the lab/field.
For every topic, we provide the same suite of 4-5 instructional resources.
(1) It starts with a Presentation for the teachers to use in class or virtual lessons.
(2) We also provide a Lesson Video, incorporating the same Presentation available to the teacher, with interactive questions
(3) For each topic we provide a Quiz in PDF format OR a question and answer bank for you to use on your LMS – as well as study resources for students like a key term vocabulary doc
(4) Whenever practical we also have one or more Skills Exercises available
(2) Lesson Video - Interactive and Review Versions
(3) Quiz and Key Terms - (4) Skills Exercise
TEACH Construction products come in three options
As a way to try our resources in your classroom, our Basic Subscription is available at no cost to you after you complete a how-to-use our resources self-paced course
You will have access to a limited amount of Instructor Presentations, Video Lessons hosted on YouTube, Knowledge Review Quizzes, Skills Exercises, and Instructor Resources on a few topics.
Learn more about our free resources here –
Our Premium Subscription provides access to all we have to offer in the following courses.
- Fundamentals of Construction
- Introduction to Electrical
- Introduction to Painting
- Introduction to Plan Reading
- Basic Framing
- Floor framing
- Basic Window Installation
- Introduction to Plumbing
And more course content on the way
While not Required – Premium Subscribers can also use one of our e-learning portals and gain access to:
- Interactive Video Lessons that track student engagement
- Student Assessment Quizzes Built-in
- Full Gradebook and activity tracking
- Skills Exercises
- Instructor Resources